Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Visit Pocketville with a Voucher Code from A Couch With A View!!

Boug is getting to the point where she likes nothing more then playing on the computer... nickjr.com and pbs.org are two of her favorite sites to play educational games on, though she loves her webkinz and she's been so excited about the new site that we've been able to play on- Pocketville!

I'm sure if you have young kids, you're familiar with the "in-my-pocket" toys, puppy in my pocket, kitty in my pocket, pony in my pocket and jungle in my pocket. And now with Pocketville, you can play interactively!!

I'm definitely happy that the site is 100% secure and there is no open chatting, you can never be too safe these days!! Boug loves taking care of her virtual pets and she especially loves keeping an eye on her virtual piggy bank account!!

I have a voucher code to share with you all!! You can use this for 250 Pocketville Tokens!!
B9GX8NUDYS

Have fun playing Pocketville!! Let me know how your munchkin likes it!!

1 comments:

kado! August 4, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

my kids love all those sites too..now I will have to tell them about this new one!

Back to TOP