Friday, August 28, 2009

Crunch Your Fruit!!


Snacks to fill the lunchboxes are one of those necessities for school, but you don't want them to get bored with them... or have them get traded to other kids, so you've got to keep the kids interested! Being able to put great, healthy and fun snacks in the lunchbox are a great way to make sure that the kids are eating what you've packed for them!

Funky Monkey Snacks are a great line of freeze dried, all natural, and 100% fruit snacks! Each 1 ounce bag contains 3 servings of fruit- I love it because I know how Boug can shovel away snacks, and I'm able to know that she's getting in her fruit!!

Boug was kind enough to share with me, but I had to beg... we tried out the Purple Funk first, which has acai in it. Acai's one of those fruits that are all the rage now and I can see why- it's stinkin' delicious!! Though as much as I liked the Purple Funk, it wasn't my favorite, I definitely fell in love with the Bananamon. The organic banana and organic cinnamon is so perfect together!!

We're loving Funky Monkey cause they have no added colors, flavors, perservatives or sugars. They're gluten free and certified Kosher. You can really see the quality in the fruits that they use when you open up the package of Funky Monkey Snacks!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP