Thursday, August 6, 2009

MomSelect Swaggy

I wanted to briefly touch on the MomSelect Swag Suite that was at BlogHer '09 and do a public THANK YOU for all that you do!!

I snagged up the Kindermusik gift bag that included a childrens cd and an egg maraca... but I thought that was it! When I got home I was so surprised to find a $25 gift certificate inside!! I haven't ordered yet, cause I simply cannot narrow down my choices to what I'd like to get!!

Also the Enfamil gift pack that I grabbed, I was happy to be able to give the breastfeeding supplement to Kristin and use the Lipil Premium for myself. The Gentalese went to Sarah so that was a win-win gift for 3 people!!

Thanks MomSelect!! Can't wait to see you in 2010!!!

1 comments:

Kristin August 7, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

I used all those too. Thanks MomSelect!

Back to TOP