Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lands' End Back-to-School Twitter Party!

Who doesn't love a good party? Even if it is "virtual!!"

Get ready for the Lands' End Back-to-School twitter party coming up on August 20th, from 7 pm to 9 pm CST (so that's 8-10 est right?) and use the hashtag #landsend to participate!

I've turned to Lands' End for so much over the years and now sending Boug to Kindergarten, I'm happy to turn to them again! Not only will Lands' End be hosting the party, the fabulous (and definitely know-their-stuff) 5 Minutes for Mom will be as well!!

There will be more than 20 giveaways and opportunities to have your questions answered so its definitely worth participating the the Lands' End Back-to-School twitter party!!

I even designed my own backpack at Lands' End Packland to gear up for the party!! I definitely made it with my Boug in mind!!


0 comments:

Back to TOP