Sunday, November 22, 2009

Simply Darling with Matilda Jane!


I love clothes with personality. I hate cookie cutter, off the rack outfits, and although I purchase clothes from the racks, I'm always looking for something sweet for my kids. Given the opportunity to put Boug in some Matilda Jane clothing, I was thrilled. Their items are ridiculously cute, and chic for little kids at the same time!

Matilda Jane has clothing for girls that makes them stand out, look absolutely adorable, but items that are comfortable at the same time. One thing I despise is how uncomfortable Boug is in jeans, so I end up dressing her in leggings or skirts or dresses most of the time. Matilda Jane's skirts are sweet as pie, Boug looks simply adorable in her Gretta skirt, with its apron flap and beautiful prints. And to go with absolutely everything I put her in, the Zelda zip-up is perfection, supersoft, perfect pink, with the Matilda Jane logo sprawled on the back.

You can even host a Matilda Jane "trunk show" where you basically hold a "tupperware-party" of supercute adorableness!! Matilda Jane will provide you with the catalogs and invites, you gather your pals and hang out, with great friends to order up sweet Matilda Jane pieces. Their orders will help you earn half price items and Matilda Jane Spare Change to spend for yourself! With sizes running from 6 months through adult, they really do carry quite a lot for guests to choose from!!

Big thanks to Matilda Jane and Extraordinary Mothers for this Mega Review, I received items free of charge to review, which in no way altered how I feel about the company/product!!

2 comments:

Monkey Mae November 22, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Adorable stuff! I will have to look to see if they have infant clothes!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• December 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

I absolutely loved the items they sent. I seriously am addicted to MJ now. This could be bad ;)

Back to TOP