Monday, November 30, 2009

Always have pictures to show off with ALBUM!!

Photobucket
There are so many gadgets out there, but as much as we love gadgets in our house, I don't love them all. I've owned digital picture frames, but haven't been the biggest fan of them in the past. With the addition to ALBUM to the mix, I could not have been more happy with this digital picture frame- and I hate to classify it as a frame- more like a digital photo album, a digital brag book!!

For ALBUM, think the iPod (but larger) of the digital picture world. Cordless, rechargable, no computer necessary to view the pictures, easy to use, lightweight... I could go on and on about the perks of ALBUM. With ALBUM, there are no cords to worry about, which I love because it fits right into my purse and can go with us wherever! The size is perfect, easy to hold, easy to carry with you and easy to show off all the great shots that you've taken!! The 7 inch display makes album awesome because you're not trying to squint to see shots on the display of your digital camera. I've never seen colors and pictures so crisp and clear on a digital photo viewer of any sort! It can even hold up to 40,000 pictures!! I honestly don't even think that I have that many pictures on all my memory cards combined!! Even my in-laws, who are technologically illiterate, can operate the ALBUM since its an easy three button navigation system.



The ALBUM is one of my number one picks for gift giving, especially to those family members living farther away. I love that you can load up the ALBUM with the pictures you'd love to share with them, and then send it off. You can pick up your ALBUM in their e-shop, and choose from natural leather with silver aluminum, black leather with red aluminum or black leather with silver aluminum. Tres chic, if you ask me!!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP