One of the things that I always loved about Christmas was getting new games. This year will be no different and we were even able to try out the game Jishaku. Games that aren't the norm are so much fun to play because you break from your "game routine." You have something new to learn and master and Jishaku is definitely one that tests your skill and patience at the same time. Jishaku is one of those games that keeps you on your toes because unlike so many games out there, Jishaku is played with magnetic stones, who on their own can totally change the course of your game in a heartbeat!
Jishaku is the Japanese word for magnet and I honestly couldn't think of a more fitting name for this game- since calling it "Be On Your Toes, Keep An Eye On Your Magnets, Pay Attention To The Magnetic Field Cause You Want To Win" would take too long to say, and way too long to write on a holiday wish list.
Not only was this a great game for the hub and I, Boug definitely was trying to get into it, and though she's only 5 now, I know down the road its going to come much easier for her! And I'll admit that I peeked at the sites "tips & tricks" section without anyone knowing prior to us playing our game!!
You can pick up your Jishaku game at the website or at Barnes & Noble store near you! Don't forget to up your chances of winning by entering the Jishaku giveaway over at Outnumbered 3 to 1!!
Want to win a Jishaku game?? Leave a comment here with who you'd like to challenge to a game of Jishaku!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog for 2 extra entries. (leave 2 comments)
- Enter any of Melissa's Holiday Gift Guide giveaways, let me know which ones- max. 3 extra entries here.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! email@example.com
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on November 30th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win??
Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review and giveaway (by Jishaku ), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!