Monday, November 16, 2009

Zak! Designs featured in the Holiday Gift Guide!!

Photobucket
Boug always loves having her own plates, cups, bowls and utensils and we know that its going to be the same for Lil' Buddy as well, its inevitable. I absolutely adore Zak! Designs and when I had the opportunity to review their Toy Story meal set, I knew that the kids would love it. Of course with Toy Story 3 coming out in 2010, and knowing how much so many kids love Toy Story characters, this set is sure to be a big hit for gifts this holiday season!

Although the Toy Story aspect of this set, and all items available from Zak! Designs, is great, what's even greater is their commitment to putting out great products! They truly do have something for all occasions and they are truly committed to safety. Their products are thankfully BPA-Free and the melamine that they are made of is sturdy. No worries about shattering dishes and slicing open your fingers while cleaning it up, because as we know (all too well) accidents happen. The melamine is a durable, safe and FDA approved. Zak! Designs has lots of other great products as well, for all your occasions, check out what Melissa had to say about their colorways nesting bowls, perfect for entertaining!

And the very sweetest thing about the Toy Story mealtime set from Zak! Designs? I showed it to Boug when it first arrived, and when she said, "I love it Mom, but can I give it to Lil' Buddy for Christmas??" My heart just about melted...

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Zak!), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP