Modify Clothing dress!! Instead of buying all sorts of new outfits, Modify is this great, comfortable, classic strapless black dress that you pick out all sorts of different wraps for. You can play up the dress so many different ways, with so many different ways to wear each of the wraps.I'm thinking that by far, my favorite wrap that I got was the lilac wide lace wrap that you can use to make a shawl wrap for your dress or a retro halter bandeau. They have wraps that have a belt halter look, wear with loose ends, a one shoulder wrap and tons of other options... I love all the options that you can choose from to customize your look just for you and the occasion! With your purchase you get to pick out four wraps to go with your dress and right now the madness sale is going on! You'll get 2 bonus wraps as a gift, so 6 wraps and a cute black dress for $44! You'd really be lucky to find just one great dress for $44!! The sizes are great too, in both petite sizes and regular, small, medium and large. All sizes are available on the website for purchase!
Want to win a Modify Clothing dress and wraps? One winner will receive their choice of petite small, petite medium or petite large, along with wraps! Head over to Modify and leave a comment here letting me know your favorite wrap!
Don't forget to visit Melissa's Modify Clothing giveaway to increase your chances of winning!!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog for 2 extra entries. (leave 2 comments)
- Enter any of Melissa's Holiday Gift Guide giveaways, let me know which ones- max. 3 extra entries here.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review and giveaway (by Modify Clothing), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!