Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Step into shape with MBT

Photobucket

Each year we say that our New Years resolution is going to be to get into shape. Too many people say that every year and not enough people follow through and I'll admit that I'm one of those people. This year, I'll be stepping into shape with MBT Shoes, and I'm starting early... These are definitely the shoes to gift to the person in your life that wants to start getting in shape, procrastinates about it or even the fitness enthusiast you know.

Photobucket

I immediately took notice though when I wore my MBT Shoes to my daughters school and saw the principal wearing them as well. He's trekking all over the school all day, so that's got to say something for the comfort of these shoes. I'll vouch for the comfort as well, I never thought they'd be as comfortable as they are!!

The benefits of MBT Shoes are stellar, when you're walking with a rolling action instead of a normal step, it can help knee and back problems as well as relieve neck tension and joint pains. It can also help with firming and toning your heiney and thighs! Here's my big perk, MBT's rolling action burns more calories while standing and slow running than ordinary shoes do. An easy way to burn extra calories? I'm all for it!! Especially since I've had Lyme disease for 9 years and I do have joint pain more often then I'd like, these shoes are a big help.

I'm loving the Kaya Chocolate shoes that I received because while helping out with my posture and burning my calories, they're cute! I've been able to pair these with all sorts of different outfits... gotta love that!!

You can pick up your MBT Shoes at their online store!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by MBT Shoes), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

Back to TOP