Friday, November 13, 2009

Jazz yourself up with EZ Combs

Photobucket
Being a mom of 2, I'm always pressed for time, and in the holiday season there seems to never ever be enough time to get ready for the holiday parties and get togethers. I've had to sacrifice my look in the past in order to just get out the door, but it got to the point where I refuse to do that anymore. EZ Combs have become a great way that I can make myself look great without wasting a whole bunch of time while I'm getting ready!

EZ Combs are stretchable double combs that come in three different colors, caramel, silver and black. EZ Combs work for me, and I have fairly thick hair, and I even tried them out on Bougs fairly thin hair. I just love that I can change my look so easily, from ratty mom hair to stylish and sleek with just inserting the EZ Combs in. There are even examples of different looks you can try out on the EZ Combs website. I haven't been that adventurous, but will definitely be trying out the different looks in the very near future!
With all the parties coming up this holiday season, one of my favorite accessories definitely is EZ Combs. You can pick up EZ Combs at their website for $10. Their casual and evening collections are also available for purchase.

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review, which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

Back to TOP