Monday, November 2, 2009

Give the gift of a scent!!

How odd does that title sound, "give the gift of a scent" but for this segment of the Holiday Gift Guide, I have to say that the gift of a scent makes perfect sense!!

A perfect gift for the ladies is definitely Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries Bare Skin and its ONLY available at Sephora! To be honest, I was surprised at how affordable Bare Skin is, because it has that expensive quality and lasting scent. I'm always disappointed when cheaper perfumes wear off quickly, but Bare Skin lasted for quite some time! Even my mother the perfume conissour completmented me on my perfume when I was wearing Bare Skin.

Bare Skin is available in the Eau de Parfum, solid perfume as well as the scented body cream. Its scent is a great, natural and clean, warm and spicy all at the same time.

Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries Bare Skin is perfect for the ladies in your life this holiday season! And at Sephora you can get free shipping on orders over $50, as well as free samples with your order!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries via American Pop), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP