Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its a merry fraggle holiday!!

Photobucket

One of my very favorite shows when I was a kid was Fraggle Rock. I adored those little guys that the ridiculously talented Jim Henson created and to be honest, I still love them. I can't believe that Fraggle Rock is celebrating its 25th anniversary!!

For this holiday season, A Merry Fraggle Holiday is out on DVD and such a fun way to celebrate the holidays. Of course the fraggles that you love are there, Gobo, Mokey, Red, Wembley and Boober, and they're joined by Doozers and giant Gorgs!! In the DVD you'll get three episodes of Fraggle Rock, including The Bells of Fraggle Rock, The Grapes of Generosity and The Perfect Blue Rollie. These episodes each show just how important friendship is to making the holidays special. All the Fraggles are so much fun, so musical, always learning lessons and of course, the best of friends!

No DVD is complete without its special features, and A Merry Fraggle Holiday has them as well! You'll find features like the holiday game, a peek at Jim Henson's The Christmas Toy, Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas Sing Along and more!

Fraggle Rock is just another production that makes me love Jim Henson even more!!

You can pick up Fraggle Rock: A Merry Fraggle Holiday at amazon.com.


Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review, which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

1 comments:

Terra Heck November 19, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

I loved watching Fraggle Rock as a kid.

Back to TOP