Saturday, November 28, 2009

Monday Mingle... err... Late Friday Night Mingle??

We're soooo late this week with our Monday Mingle! But even though we're late, this Thanksgiving week, we give thanks to Speedy, my pal JenReg, whom I adore, for hosting the Monday Mingle!! Want to participate, head over to Eighty MPH Mom to grab the questions and link up!!

MM-11/28 from CaseyDeuce on Vimeo.



Please pardon my fatass neck and double chin, my bad hair and the poor lighting... Or do you want to post about me because I'm fat?

3 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• November 29, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

Pfft the look on your faces was hilarious, with a snort/snicker to boot.

Avoid friction by not doing mingles? LMAO that's great.

Aww you love all of him. That's sweet Casey!

Laughter is totally important. Hope you had a great week!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom November 29, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Casey!! I'm so glad you joined in - even on Saturday LOL. It was nice to meet your hubby - tell him thanks, he is a good sport.

Your expression on the "communication" issue was priceless...I take it there are some quirks in that department?

You guys are so cute.....

KarieK November 29, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

OMG you and your stinker face! I love it!! You are awesome my friend...I LOVE YOU BITCH!! LOL

You two are so cute....you are such a stinker, man watching you two is like The Chad and I! Compromise for sure dood...for sure!

I love how you laugh in this mingle...I needed your laugh! OMG communi-frickin-cation!! Love love love you and da' man in this. Awesome

Back to TOP