Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hand painted, happy lifestyle gifts from Tatutina!

Photobucket
For the gifts that you need to give people that are so difficult to shop for, yet a gift card may be too impersonal, Tatutina provides "hand painted gifts for a happy lifestyle." I have to agree, the hand painted gifts available are just joyful! They're colored so perfectly and its always nice to surround yourself with warm, inviting colors in all the thing that you use.

Of course Tatutina doesn't have your cookie cutter cute gifts, because first of all, they are hand painted, which give each item a personality all of their own. Secondly, they provide functional gifts that you just know the recipient will definitely use! No gifts sitting around in a closet, still in the box... no wasted money...

I love the original take out menu box that I received from Tatutina, its more than perfect and I know exactly where to go when I'm looking for that Chinese food restaurant menu or the pizza place menu. I love that I can keep them all together, neatly and efficiently, and not have them jammed in the back of a kitchen drawer anymore.

They also carry items like dog treat boxes, kids stools, bookends, baby gifts and much more. There are so many great items for gifting this holiday season! Right now hand knit sweaters are on sale!!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Tatutina), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP