Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leap into your searches with Leapfish!

So far, for November, my biggest online searches have been for Holiday Gift Guides or great holiday gifts. I'm feeling a bit unprepared for the holidays this year and I want to be sure I'm not missing out on anything that could be a great gift for anyone. There's really no reason that I should miss something to add to the "to buy" list!!

Leapfish has launched and its a whole new searching experience! Using leapfish is just as easy as using any other search, but with a whole new take on the results that you'll receive. Its more user friendly in my opinion with the leapfish homepage automatically giving you information that you might have searched for. Leapfish is a real time search engine that gives results from practically anywhere, including some of my most favorite sites like facebook and twitter.

I headed to Leapfish and searched for holiday gift guides and it definitely gave me the results that I wanted. Seriously there were no random links tossed into my results like you'll find with other search engines. I loved how the video results for my search came up in a separate section as well as the twitter results separately too. Oh yes, and the motherload- blog results came up separately as well. I can't tell you how much I LOVE that!!

Take a peek at leapfish in this video:::


Try out the leapfish real time search for yourself, I have to almost guarantee that you'll be impressed, I know that I am!!

Post?slot_id=85272&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Back to TOP