Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rock on with Rebecca Frezza & Big Truck!

Childrens CDs always get played out in our house, over and over and over I hear the same ol' songs and I've always got my eye open for a great new CD for the boogers. Being able to review Rebecca Frezza & Big Truck got us out of our music funk and into a funky beat!

Rebecca Frezza & Big Truck's CD Rockin', Rollin', and Ridin' is sure to be a great stocking stuffer this year! It has six new songs, two new mixes and a bonus video! Rockin', Rollin', and Ridin' had us dancing around the house!!Of course I'm stinkin' thrilled that there's a special guest on the CD- the one, the only Roscoe Orman... what do you mean you don't know that name?? Okay, well I'll put it this way... the one, the only GORDON FROM SESAME STREET!! Yes!! I adore S.S. and I adore Gordon!!

You can pick up Rockin', Rollin', and Ridin' at the Rebecca Frezza & Big Truck online store. You can check out some great videos online while your there too!!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (via Extraordinary Mothers & Rebecca Frezz/Big Truck), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

1 comments:

KarieK November 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Saweet! I needed this because my gnomes are freaking music lovers...this will be great for them! :)

Back to TOP