Monday, November 30, 2009

For the gadget lovers- SodaStream!!

Photobucket
My husband is a gadget-a-holic and a soda-a-holic as well, so it was sheer joy when he saw the SodaStream show up at our house. The man immediately ripped the box open, put it together, and was making his own soda in no more than 10 minutes. And honestly, that's exactly how easy it is to make your own soda at home.

SodaStream is as they say, the smarter way to enjoy soda. I agree, because we definitely compared the labels to ready made sodas that you can get in stores, and the differences were huge, less sugar being one of the biggies. And I'm always looking for a way to cut back on unneccessary crap from our diets. The sodamix flavors rock- with orange, as well as cranberry raspberry being my favorites. The hub is a huge fan of the root beer and cream sodas. Its also a huge perk in being able to make your own sparkling flavored water as well! I love that when we have company over, we can make a few bottles of different sodas, one for each persons taste.

SodaStream even tastes fresher than purchase-ready sodas, and I love that too. Its hard to find something about SodaStream that we don't like, I don't think that there's anything at all!! The starter kits are a great holiday gift to give not only to those who love different gadgets, but for anyone who likes variety in their beverages!! Being able to use regular water, and with no high fructose corn syrup in regular flavors, as well as no aspartame in diet flavors, its a great way to keep everyone happy!

You can find the different models of home soda makers at the site to find the one that works best for you, or the person on your shopping list!!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review, though in no way changed the way I feel about the product and company!

1 comments:

kalea_kane December 1, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

That looks so cool. I think my son would get a huge kick out of this. :)

Back to TOP