Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Treat teething pain a natural way!!


Teething, in my eyes, has got to be one of the hardest parts of parenting. Its aweful to look in your babies mouth and see these daggers just breaking through the gums. I can't remember my own personal teething experience when I was a baby, so I don't remember firsthand how it feels, but I know that Lil' Buddy isn't the happiest of campers lately with the pearly whites coming in.

With teething and anything else with the kids, I always like to try the natural ways of soothing or treating them. I'm not a huge fan of anything artificial or processed to treat my kids unless its absolutely necessary. Being able to try out the SuperMama Teething Pain Relief Necklace was a big perk for me because it fits right in with how I'd like to sooth my little man.

The teething pain relief necklace is a natural way to soothe your baby with teething, being made from 100% natural amber. Baltic amber is known as a natural remedy and this necklace, just sitting on the skin, is supposed to help treat with its anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic have been shown to soothe the teething pain and to reduce drooling. Not only does it soothe, its safe with each bead being individually knotted for safety. The teething pain relief necklace isn't intended to be chewed like other teething remedies, because it can help without the chewing action! Good for babies 2 months to 2 years, helping your baby cope a natural way is a good way to go!

You can pick yours up at the SuperMama online store!!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by SuperMama), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

1 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• November 5, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Awesome! I'm a big believer in Baltic Amber -- Charlie had a teething bracelet when she started teething. Good to know of another company that is a great option for parents looking to take a natural route in teething relief.

Back to TOP