Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stuff it in a Sherpani bag!!

I absolutely adore Sherpani's luggage and bags, and all their other items too. This holiday season there are going to be tons of people traveling here and there, and if you're one of those travelers you'll need something that will hold up, at the same time while holding everything in!!

I was so thankful when I was able to show off my gorgeous Sherpani suitcase and messenger bag while at BlogHer, and yes, I got a ridiculous amount of compliments on it. You can check it out what I had to say here:
Thank You Sherpani
Pack It Up, Pack It In

And I have to mention, I never would have expected to have so much to bring home with me from BlogHer, Sherpani had NO problems getting every last bit in, I was so happy that I didn't have to leave anything behind!!
[DSC00918.JPG]
Meridian and Flora Minor from Sherpani

I'll say it again, I'm in love with the color combinations that Sherpani offers. And they don't just offer luggage, there is everything from messenger bags to baby carriers, apparel to purses, and so much more. Don't know what to pick up for that someone you want to purchase Sherpani for? There are gift cards available as well!!

Right now the Beta F8 and the XOS8 are both on sale, with the Beta F8 being a whopping 60% off!! Next on my personal wish list from Sherpani is the Roma Wristlet... perfection for those times when you don't want to lug around a purse!!


Become a facebook fan of Sherpani
Follow Sherpani on Twitter

0 comments:

Back to TOP