Friday, November 27, 2009

Goodies for boys & girls from HasbroToyShop.com!

Photobucket
I love the holidays this year, Lil' Buddy is a bit bigger, and will be 16 months old by the time Christmas rolls around. Its nice because he's so much more "into it" this year then he was last year. But being the mom of a girl first left me thinking if I really know what little boys like and/or want for gifts! I know what Boug loves, and I've never really had a problem shopping for her... but Bud... he's a whole 'nother story!!

I'm loving the selections at HasbroToyShop.com, they're making everything so easy for me!! Being easy to search by price, gender or age, being able to narrow it down by the type of toy even is a huge asset!! Their shipping is cheap too, at only $4.99 standard flat rate shipping!!

Bud will be finding a Playskool Kota & Pals Stompers Triceratops to love under the tree this year, and I know he's just going to love it! Its too cool because when you pet his back, he wakes up and comes to life! He'll stomp around and roar, moving his head and mouth, which I know the kids will get such a kick out of!! You can pick up Kota & Pals Stompers Triceratops at HasbroToyShop.com or Amazon.com, as well as other major retailers.

I also can't wait to tuck Strawberry Shortcake into Boug's stocking this year! The Strawberry Shortcake that comes in her own little purse is too cute, and yes, I remember playing with Strawberry Shortcake when I was a kid. I love being able to share that with Boug!! This one is of course, sweet smelling as Strawberry Shortcake should be, comes with her own little brush too! I know that she'll be a huge hit Christmas morning, being dug out of the stocking!! You can pick yours up at HasbroToyShop.com or Amazon.com, as well as other major retailers.



Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

1 comments:

Monkey Mae November 27, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

I will have to check that out, since this is Monkey Mae's first Christmas!

Back to TOP