Thursday, November 19, 2009

Keep your info safe this holiday season (and year round!!)

Photobucket
I guess like with everything practically, you have to take the good with the bad. For every wonderful person who donates food to a food drive, there's one who is stealing a stereo out of a car. For each person that goes out and buys presents out of the good in their heart, there's someone out there who is breaking into a house and robbing people. For every good samaritan who will pick up something you've dropped and give it back to you, there's someone else out there who will use your old receipt... with your credit card info on it... to their advantage.

One way of protecting yourself this holiday season, and year round, is simply by shredding your papers and discs that hold credit card information, old bank statements, what have you. Protect your personal information!! Fellowes paper shredders are known as the worlds toughest shredders and of course you'll want something tough to take care of all your personal information. The Powershred PS 79Ci is huge help in keeping personal info safe and sound. Its able to shred 13 pieces of paper at a time, as well as cds, so no need to worry about disc data as well. It can even get through staples, and is jam proof so no worries there about what to do when you've overloaded your machine. My favorite feature though- it shreds credit cards. I just got my new debit card and I've been staring at the old one for a while now, I'm looking forward to knowing that it won't be around anymore once I toss it in the Powershred PS 79Ci!! With the 6 gallon wastebasket, I know I won't be rushing to empty it each time I use it either!

You can get your Fellowes Powershred PS 79Ci at Office Depot with an instant $20 savings through 11/21.

Make sure you see what Melissa had to say about her Powershred PS 79Ci over at Outnumbered 3 to 1!!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Fellowes), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP