Monday, November 23, 2009

Don't forget to Hugg-A-Planet!!

Photobucket
Seems like every kid has teddy bears... every kid has dolls or action figures, every kid has their favorite toy to cuddle with... I love stuffed animals, and believe me, Boug has a TON of them, but something unique is having a stuffed planet!! The Hugg-A-Planet products from Peace Toys are a huge hit around our house, Boug loves being able to ask questions about different countries while hanging out with her Hugg-A-Planet Earth. I love the educational perks of hugging a planet!!

Hugg-A-Planet isn't just a stuffed planet, its a ball that can be rolled or even kicked around, and yes, I've even caught Boug resting her head on hers while watching a movie! Its hard to believe that there are over 600 places labeled on the Hugg-A-Planet Earth!! Also available are the super Hugg-A-Planet Earth, which is over TWO FEET in diameter, as well as the Hugg-A-Planet Mars, the red planet, and the Hugg-A-Planet Earth that comes with a proportionate moon! There's the baby Hugg-A-Planet Earth, the Hugg-A-Star, and I love the Hugg America that is in the shape of the United States! What a fun learning tool that can be!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Peace Toys), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

2 comments:

peacetoys November 24, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Thought this is of interest too.
Came in just yesterday.

The world needs more hugs.
Here is that Hugg-A-Planet shown on the International Space Station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v48K2lYVFVs

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

I saw this on another post and think they are agreat idea for kids to get hands on learning really young about their world. I was surprised at the amount of "celebrity" backing for the Peacetoys company. Cool!

Back to TOP