Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho... its off to work I go...

I can't believe after 2 years, I'm going back to work.
I'm going back to waitressing. Lord help me now... I feel like I've spent so much time with the kids that I've completely forgotten how to speak with adults. This is going to be a huge adjustment for me.

I've worked in the restaurant industry for many many years, and I'm assuming its going to be like riding a bike- never forgetting how to do it, but in the back of my mind, I'm quite nervous. I must remember my manners, I must remember that I won't be only talking to children, I must remember not to scratch my ass because I wont be in the safety of my own home...

Back to work... I know that not going back is not an option for me. Financially we need this, mentally I need this, and the boy must rid himself of his horrible mommy separation anxiety. Yes, this is a good thing I must keep telling myself. But geez... what if I forget how to walk in something other that slippers??

2 comments:

Becca November 17, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

LOL your blog posts are great...I'm sure the customers will love you! :)

Back to TOP