Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feel good about being dolled up this holiday season!

Photobucket
My daughter isn't the biggest doll fan, but the ones that are lifelike and real looking are the ones that she loves. She's not one who likes the overly makeup'ed or trashy dressing dolls and I love her for that, thank goodness I don't have to be the bad guy and say no no no to those types of dolls. Getting the chance to review a Karito Kids doll was perfection for us, because this is the high quality, real style doll that Boug just adores.

All the choices at the Karito Kids site are simply stunning, how much they look real versus cheap and cruddy. These dolls are gorgeous! Available are Lulu from Kenya, Zoe from USA, Piper from Australia, Gia from Italy, Pita from Mexico and Ling from China. We received Pita from Mexico and Boug absolutely loves her. She loves asking me lots of questions about her new friend, as well as lots of questions about where she's from!

Karito Kids care about others too, because each Karito Kids purchase contains a donation code that you enter in online to help kids around the world. The Karito Kids charity "Plan USA" looks out for the welfare, well-being, rights and interests of children around the world. I love that Karito Kids donates to Plan, I've explained it to Boug as well and she has told me that she feels good about playing with her doll that helps other kids worldwide. Its a wonderful feeling to know that you're doing something, no matter how big, or small, to help and its a wonderful feeling to be able to share that with my daughter.

Perfect gift for any girl this holiday season, multiple award winning Karito Kids!!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Karito Kids), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP