Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Snazzy Summer Styles at SimplyBe

After having the two kids, one in 2004 and the other in 2008, my body just hasn't been the same. Rightfully so I guess, I earned this post partum baby body, but I've got a closet and a dresser full of great clothes that will probably never ever fit again.

SimplyBe offers up some of the hottest, trendiest clothes for, dare I admit it? ... Plus Size Dresses ... that I've been able to find. I don't usually enjoy shopping for myself, but SimplyBe has some great prices on some fab styles. Though based out of the UK, prices aren't easy for me to figure out, but after doing the math, there were some really great items at some really awesome prices, even with shipping!

I'm loving the selection of clothing that they have, especially the dresses, cause what's better than a cool, flowy dress for the summertime?? With styles from great casual dresses, ranging to business and also formal, there's a huge selection. One of my favorites from SimplyBe has got to be the Joe Browns Summer Wrap Dress!! With a great selection of tops, jackets, pants, lingerie and more, there's just really way too much to choose from!! And footwear!! One of my weaknesses... I'm in love with the Caryn Franklin Gladiatior Wedge!! They also have a great selection of flats for those times that you dont want to be wearing a big shoe! Don't forget the lingerie that they carry and then maybe you'll be heading back to browse their maternity clothes!!

1 comments:

kado! May 19, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

oh..I do love those wedges!

Back to TOP