Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!


Today's the day! Its Mother's Day!! The one day a year that we honor all the Mother's in our life. Don't get me wrong, I love Mother's Day, I love being a Mother and I love honoring all Mothers. But why is it only one day a year?

Do Mothers just not do enough to be honored each and every day? Just like Valentine's day and Father's day, I believe that we should show our love for one another each and every day, without prompt from some commercial holiday.

This Mother's day I'll be with my kids, my own Mother and my Grandmother having a yard sale, we don't usually do anything big, and this year is no different. My Grandmother is top dog and all that she requests is that we're together, so we'll be together, at my Grandparents house, selling off our junk!!

Stay at home Moms, do you know your "worth?" Do you know how much that you'd get paid if you were making a salary for all that you do?? A report now shows that stay at home Moms, with all that they do, should be making a salary of $122,732!! Where do I pick up my check??

Happy Mother's Day ladies!!

9 comments:

Unknown May 10, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Happy Mother's Day to you, your Mother and Grandmother.

And let me know where to pick my check up also. :o)

Unknown May 10, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Stay at home moms are the glue that hold this world together I firmly believe that!

Happy Mother's Day!

Betty May 10, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Have a great day! Enjoy it,
Happy Mother's Day.

Leslie M. May 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Happy Mother's Day Bebe!!!
Enjoy that Yard Sale! Thanks for telling me how much I'm worth.. Gotta go throw it up in my Hubby's face! hahhah
Nah.. better not.. he is such a Good Guy!!
~Enjoy your Day!!!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

kado! May 10, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Totally agree...1 day is not enough!

Happy Mothers Day to you!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your time with your family!!! =)

Kristin May 10, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Happy Mother's Day Casey! I lover you!!

Kelly L May 11, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

I totally hear that!!!! Where's the money.....
What a great day to be able to spend time with your mom and grandmother..

Kelly

http://www.amazingsalvation.com

Pricousins May 11, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Hope you had a great day!

Nicole Feliciano May 11, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

I love that statistic. Hope you had a great day.

Back to TOP