Friday, May 29, 2009

Aloha Friday!!

I'm gonna participate in Aloha Friday!! I used to do it much more often, but it has gotten away from me!! I miss it!!

Like Kailani says:

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


So my question for you this wonderful Aloha Friday...

Have you had any highs and lows this week??

My high was saving $75.00 at the grocery store, bringing my bill down to $124.00!!
My low was Lil' Buddy smashing his face and getting his very first shiner!!


8 comments:

Anonymous,  May 29, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

Will you shop for me from now on?

Ouch, hope his eye doesn't hurt very much.

Chrissy Thomas May 29, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

I still don't get how people save so much on groceries, it baffles me! Hope the little one feels better soon! Ouch!

My highs and lows this week - low is definitely today; 4 month anniversary of my MIL's passing and a beloved Aunt passed away today.
My high - hearing my daughter sounding out words successfully on her own!

Becca May 29, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

My lows were my grandma being in the hospital and my boss at work starting crap with me. My high was getting a lot of alone time at home...it's rare.

Liz May 29, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

Ooh, you did great at the store! And I also hate when one of my babies gets hurt,it stinks!

I guess my high of the week has been a break I received last night, I went to a movie all by myself! The low, hmmm, I can't think of one.

threesidesofcrazy May 29, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

This and every week! High this week was finishing the actual kitchen ceiling and the Low was realizing there's more month left than there is money to complete the ceiling trim molding.

I am Harriet May 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

High- treating my daughter and her lunch buds to an end of the year ice cream fest for lunch.
Low- Rain and humidity--yuk

Jinxy May 29, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

My high has been the beautiful weather.

My low is long. We are trying to wean our 5 month old daughter from being swaddled. This has caused me to get almost zero sleep which has caused a huge fever blister to live on my bottom lip. Hopefully this swaddle thing will be over soon.

Unknown May 29, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

My low was coming back to reality from a nice relaxing weekend.

My high was my sweet sweet b/f buying a new computer for himself and I get his! Mine crashed last week, and it's impossible to share 1 between the two of us, but he has been great! Gotta <3 him, right :)

Back to TOP