Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm an Official EventChaser!!

Can I tell you that I'm thrilled?!?! That I'm so excited!?!? That my husband is officially going to FREAK OUT when he gets home?!?!

I'm an official EventChaser!!
EventChaser is RazorGator's way of spreading the love around
live shows and you can expect to hear about that love from ME!! I'm officially waiting for our 311 tickets to come so that I can get a night out with the hub!!

Check out RazorGator for all the event tickets and concert tickets that you're looking for!!

Thank you EventChaser and RazorGator!!

3 comments:

Unknown May 29, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Damn Casey, you are so lucky! I tried applying and they said they're full :(

Pricousins May 31, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

You've been tagged http://angiemarion.blogspot.com/2009/05/6-unimportant-things-that-make-me-happy.html

Back to TOP