Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mealtime is Funtime!!

So many evenings my husband and I will say how nice it is to eat as a family. We may be dysfunctional and crazy. Eating dinner at 8:00 at night, but we thoroughly enjoy the time spent at the dinner table. We love things that make dinner just that much more special to us and Lil' Buddy recently got his first official dinnerware, even though he's still with the baby food, soon enough he'll be like the rest of us and we'll have the most fabulous Little Tykes turtle mealtime set from Zak! Designs ready for him!! It looks just like the Little Tykes turtle sand box and how cute is it that the fork and the spoon look like shovels!!

Zak! Designs has some of the most fashionable, as well as functional, items for you, your kiddos and your home. For the kids there are so many adorable items, you can search through their characters, like Hello Kitty, Spiderman, Cars, Spongebob, Yo Gabba Gabba, iCarly and so much more. I'm really looking forward to browsing through their Mealtime On-The-Go section when Boug gets ready to ship off to Kindergarten!!

Not only do they carry some of the greatest items for kids and babies, but now onto my favorite... Super cool kitchen items for ME!! I love funky and fun colors in my kitchen, I hate being all sterile with white and black utensils and kitchen tools. Thank goodness that Zak! Designs carries brightly colored collanders (kiwi is my fave!), measuring cups and spoons in the coolest color shades, fancy fun pepper grinders and lots of other great things to make your kitchen really POP!

Head on over to the Zak! Designs site to use their online store locator to find out where you can buy some fabulous Zak! Designs items near you!

4 comments:

taysmommy May 2, 2009 at 2:04 AM  

Tya would flip out for the turle plate! My kid is obsessed with her sand box1 lol! cool stuff

kado! May 2, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Oh my goodness...that little late set is too cute...I ♥ the sand-box like that so this is adorable!

I don't "need" it....but I totally want it...is that weird if I eat my dinner out of it? LOL! =)

Unknown May 2, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

That is super cool, I wish they had stuff like this when my kids were that small. They have some great stuff... I totally got lost in their site hehe

Kristin May 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

OMG I need that bowl! LOL

Back to TOP