Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm feeling sad....


I'm quite unsure why, but today I took a visit to StatCounter to see what was going on with my site. Who's coming back... what they're looking at... etc... etc.... and I couldn't help but be a bit sad for a minute.

I've been suffering a huge writers block lately and I'm not sure why. I'm feeling like I'm running out of things to say, either that, or nobody wants to listen to me. Either I'm right, and nobody does want to listen to me, or StatCounter is hating me...

Am I not interesting? I've lost 2 blog followers within the past day!! What have I done? Did I offend you? I'm quite curious as to what the problem may be....

So here I am, turning to ya'll for help... what interests YOU? What would you like to see more of at A Couch With A View? What topics would you want to see talked about?

as I finish up this post... I realize that I may not be as unpopular as I thought I was... I forgot to reinstall StatCounter when my site got redone... Shh... I know I know... wake up CaseyDeuce!!

7 comments:

kado! May 15, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

HEY! Did you not know you are NOT aloud to be sad on MAY 15th....it is a national Happy Day...I might be a little biased because it is MY Birthday but....cheer up...I ♥ ya...and you will have a gift in the mail next week to look forward to!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com May 15, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

swe miss dont be sad! I was the other day but then snapped out of it and you need to as well! I too am having writers block but I vow this weekend to make at least 10 topics to write up on my blog so I dont turn into an infomercial site hahaha. Hugs for you Im still following!

makeetis May 15, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

I love reading your posts. I enjoy giveaways sure, but I also love to read about real people.

Pricousins May 15, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

HAHA! You're funny! I love your blog so I have no qualms with it sweetie!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom May 15, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Don't be sad...I think we all go through these times - and writer's block. You always entertain me!

Casey Becher May 16, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

You can't be sad with a Rock-Star-Awesome name like Casey. I put your button on my blog.

taysmommy May 16, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

I heart Casey Deuce! I follow ya but I am wondering why your posts never have a little preview of your post like others in my little follower spot. I'd probably visit more often if it did. :)

Back to TOP