Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snazzy Summer features... Piggy Paint!!

Summertime is the time for staying cool and comfortable and one way that I like to stay cool is by wearing super cute sandals and flip flops!! Boug always does too and is always jealous when my toes are painted and hers aren't. I was totally stoked to receive Piggy Paint for her and she about freaked out when she saw it come in the mail!!

Piggy Paint is non-toxic, odorless and kid friendly nail polish and face it, what girl doesn't love having a cute pedicure to pair with the summer styles?!?! Though I always do our toes, Boug's fingernails usually go unpainted because she's always sticking her fingers in her mouth... whether its chocolate or ice cream or bbq sauce and anything else you can think of. I never want her putting her fingers in her mouth with regular nail polish, but with Piggy Paint I have no worries!!

Not only does Piggy Paint provide the best colors for little toes and fingers, like Mac & Cheese Please and Clouds of Candy, they also have great gift packages for all occasions!! And you can't forget the polish remover!! Their polish remover is just as great as the polish itself, non-toxic, odorless and hypoallergenic!!

You can find retail stores near you that carry Piggy Paint or you can order online from their site! Use code COUCH15L for 15% off of your order through June 30th!! Spend $25 and shipping is free!!

Big thanks to Piggy Paint for the review opportunity and being a part of A Couch With A View's Snazzy Summer event!!

1 comments:

kado! May 23, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

tell me honestly...how does it wear? Does it stay on and not chip off??? I LOVE the idea!! I don't have daughters but I would TOTALLY buy it for my nieces or myself! i love nail polish too...and how CUTE is the name of the product! You always find such CUTE stuff!!!!! Thanks!

Back to TOP