Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Little Meme!!

Melissa over at ShimmerMeBlue tagged me with this fun little meme.

The way it works is easy — I mention the person who tagged me, list 6 unimportant things that make me happy, then tag 6 more lucky bloggers.

The 6 unimportant things that make me happy:

1. Coffee... gawd I love coffee.

2. My crock-pot, makes life so easy some days.

3. Freebies, free samples in the mail, free product coupons, you name it, if its free and I can use it, or find a way to use it, I love it!!

4. The mail... unless its bills.

5. Music on VH1 in the morning, helps get me going.

6. The Biggest Loser, Law & Order: SVU and Hell's Kitchen... I'm not sure what I'm going to do until they come back on!!!

Now, I will tag the following bloggers:
Erin at Mrs. Cox Slice o' Heaven
Queen Mommy at All Hail Queen Mommy
JenReg aka Speedy at Eighty MPH Mom
Heather at HeatherSphere
Sissy at My Kids Might Be Martians
Cadance at Our Life In Perfect Cadence

2 comments:

Mom Union May 19, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Woo hoo!! I've never been tagged before! Thanks, Casey! I'm so excited I lost control of my exclamation point! It's gone rogue!

kado! May 19, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

I'm tagged! Fun! I love coffee too!

HEY!!! I ♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE the new blog look! Super cute, REALLY!

Back to TOP