Monday, May 18, 2009

Got Your Shades This Summer???


Spring in here and summer is FAST approaching, the cooler days will be gone and the crazy bright and sunny days will be here. Do you have what you need to protect your eyes??

OpticsPlanet.net carries practically every single style of sunglasses that you could think of and in every price category. With options from designers like DKNY, Vogue, Bolle, Arnette and many more there's really something for everyone!! With polorized choices, prescription sunglasses options and an easily searchable site, its gotta be one of the best sites around for getting the glasses that you'll need this summer to protect your eyes.

Years ago, I was probably 19 or so... I had a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses... oh, how I loved my red Ray-Bans. I wore them constantly, no other sunglasses could compare. Then one day while out on the boat with my friends, I leaned over to look into the water and PLOP... into the river they went. They fell right off of my head and fell into the dirty Hudson river. I did the whole slo-mo reaching and grabbing after them as I watched them fall... but they kept going. Now I've searched for similar sunglasses for so long and I haven't been able to find any... until now. OpticsPlanet.net has a very similar pair of Ray-Ban's and they're definitely going to be added to my wish list!! Gotta protect my peepers!! With free ground shipping and 100% satisfaction guarantee, OpticsPlanet.net is the way to go!

1 comments:

kado! May 19, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

I did that in a lake once...I even jumped in and tried to "save" them...no such luck!

Back to TOP