Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dear Kid Saturday


Dear Boug,

I'm so very sorry that you are sick and I wish that there was more that I could do for you. I wish that you could understand that I don't want you to feel this way, I wish that you could understand that these things need to run their course. I wish that I was the one feeling sick and not you, but I cant. You've really been a trooper through all of this and though its a nasty cold and an ear infection, which really isn't fun at all, you've been a champ. I know this hasn't been your most fun week ever, but I promise once you're feeling better, I'll make it up to you!! Catching puke isn't fun for me as I know that puking isn't fun for you, but I love you and I'll always be here to be your puke catcher!

Much love always:
Your tylenol giver, Mommy

Dear Lil' Buddy,

I know you always want to be like your sister and that you have so much fun with her, but this time, I wish you weren't. Can you please let me use the nose sucker without putting you in a wrestling move? I promise it will help. You've been a real tough guy with this cold and like I said to Boug, I wish I could take it all away. I can't wait until you can learn how to BLOW your nose for me!! Always remember how much it stinks to be sick and stop eating your sisters tissues from here on out! I love you my big boy... I'll wear your boogers on my shirt proudly.

Love forever and ever:
The evil nose sucker, Mommy

To participate in Dear Kid Saturday, head on over to Cutest Kid Ever.

2 comments:

Kristin May 2, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

what a day huh! May they both feel better!

kado! May 3, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

OH! I hope they are Better soon...being sick is NO FUN...especially in the Spring!

Back to TOP