Friday, May 15, 2009

Snazzy Summer features.... Country Bob's!!


I've got mad CB love. Ask my skype girls, they'll tell you. Its an addiction and a sickness, but I must say, I love Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.

Country Bob's is being featured here in the Snazzy Summer event because, c'mon, cooking on the grill, great friends, great food and Country Bob's fits right in!!

Country Bob's can be used on everything from fish, steak, chicken, pork, fries and more... pretty much anything that you can think of, I've probably put Country Bob's on it. Though my first pick... Steaks on the grill with Country Bob's on the side to dip it.

Country Bob's is more than just a steak sauce, its an all purpose sauce and at their site you can even find recipes for using their sauce in many different ways!

This is the one that I'm personally looking forward to:
Spicy Orange Country Bob's Beef Kabobs
1 lb boneless beef sirloin tips, cut in 1 inch cubes
1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
1 medium pepper, cut into 8 wedges
8 mushrooms
1/2 cup Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (or may substitute Spicy Hot)
1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
1 T brown sugar
1 t crushed red pepper
2 cups hot cooked rice

Alternately thread pieces of beef, onion, pepper and mushrooms on each skewer (if wooden, pre-soak in water to prevent burning). Combine Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar and crushed red pepper and microwave on high about 1 minute until sauce is hot, stir to blend. Broil kabobs 3 to 4 inches from heat. Brush with sauce. Broil 9 to 11 minutes, brushing with sauce and turning occasionally. Optional method would be to grill. Serve with rice.

Since 1968, they've been doing sauce right, and the price is right too!! When I go to the grocery store and see some of the prices for sauces, it disgusts me!! But being able to order from their site at a great price makes everything okay in my book!! Make sure you check out their other varieties like the spicy (I cant wait to try!) and their gift packs for any occasion (father's day is coming!!). You can check their site for store locations near you or fill out their form to try out a free bottle!!

4 comments:

kado! May 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Oh..Yum! I can't wait to try..I will be filling out that free form!

~Michelle @ Women Who Win May 15, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

I won this sauce in a different giveaway and it is wonderful!!! :)

Unknown May 15, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

This sauce really is delicious! I had a few bottles to give to family and friends and they all loved it too.

taysmommy May 16, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

TYeahhh you all totally creep me out with your CB talk1 lol!

Back to TOP