Friday, May 22, 2009

Snazzy Summer features... Simple Green Naturals!!

Though this is the Snazzy Summer event, I always feel like I can never ever finish Spring cleaning. Anything that takes a whole season to catch up on cleaning is definitely NOT my cup of tea! When I got the Simple Green Naturals line, I knew that my cleaning was going to be much more enjoyable... I hate hate hate the chemical smells and anything that can pass the ONE test that I have for cleaning products is a keeper!! No matter what the cleaning product is, I have to be able to use it on more than one thing... I'm sure it sounds silly, but I use bathroom cleaner in my kitchen, window cleaner on my stove, etc etc... and the Simple Green Naturals line has passed the test!! (Am I just lazy and whatever cleaner I grab, I use? I'm not sure...)Thankfully, Simple Green Naturals are 100% naturally derived, with ingredients originating from nature: chicory, coconut, corn, palm, naturally occurring minerals, salt and sugar, and water. How much do I love that?? Not only is my house clean, it doesn't smell like it was just cleaned with commercial smelling cleaners, if you know what I mean. The Simple Green Naturals line smells so fresh!!

As much as I love the entire line, I really do need to absolutely RAVE about the hand soap, its amazing!! This comes straight from my husband, he works in a 35 degree room all day and harsh hand soaps kill his hands and that definitely wasn't the case with the Simple Green Naturals hand soap. It didn't hurt or sting his cracked skin, but it still cleaned his hands without concern that there was raw chicken germs still on them.

I love knowing what is in my household cleaners, and I love that I can actually pronounce the ingredients in the Simple Green Naturals line!! Though regular good ol' green Simple Green holds a special place in my heart, I completely scrubbed the entire outside of my parents camper with it, the Naturals line has definitely worked its way in and will be a staple in our household!!

Big thanks to Simple Green for being a part of my Snazzy Summer event!!

1 comments:

kado! May 23, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

oh...do some actually smell like coconut? Or is that just an ingredient...without the scent...I'd LOVE to clean with someting that reminded me of suntan lotion....that might be a nice get-a-way...maybe....!!! LOL! Love natural lines...I'll be trying it!

Back to TOP