Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yanni Voices

I recently grabbed the new Yanni Voices CD, DVD set and I'm so happy that I did!! I stepped outside my music "comfort zone" and decided to open my ears to something that I don't normally listen to.
With 17 tracks of not only Yanni, but including Nathan Pacheco, Chloe, Leslie Mills and Ender Thomas, the whole album is really a nice listen.

At the website, Yanni says "The recording of a piece of music is like a still photograph of the ocean. Its like looking at it frozen in time. Music is not like that. In real life, music is liquid, its forever changing, forever evolving." With Yanni pairing up with these new artists on the scene with the new Voices album, it truly shows how he is evolving. Yanni is timeless and classic, but he's definitely keeping up.

You can even "search and win with Yanni" at the swagbucks site!


Search & Win



With everything being said, I truly enjoyed this CD and my favorite song was definitely "Unico Amore" which means "enchantment."

The album was released on the 24th of March and you can pick up the Yanni Voices album at Amazon.com!

3 comments:

Sara Elizabeth April 2, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

You have been awarded at my blog.

To pick up your award visit : http://ordinaryandawesome.blogspot.com/2009/04/and-award-goes-to.html

~Sara

Minxy Mimi April 2, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Sounds good, I am gonna check it out!

kado! April 3, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I thought of you when I saw him on PBS...my husband made me change the channel...hehehe!

Back to TOP