Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time to RECHARGE!!

As a smoker and a severe coffee addict, my smile suffers. I'm sure in any picture that you see of me, my teeth aren't showing. I have a serious lack of confidence in my smile because of the smoking and coffee staining. What an aweful way to feel and I'm always on the lookout for something that might help lift some of the staining.

I'm currently trying out the new Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste and toothbrush to see if it helps at all... of course I got the girlie pink MaxWhite toothbrush, no more of my hub forgetting which one is his! The MaxWhite toothpaste is infused with lots and lots and lots of Mini Bright Strips that dissolve while brushing.I've tried so many whitening toothpastes and I feel like I never see a difference, but with the Colgate MaxWhite, I feel like I can FEEL a difference. The taste is great and doesn't taste like medicine or gritty like some other whitening toothpastes. Its super cool cause you can see right through the tube of toothpaste! You can see all the floaty Mini Bright Strips in there!!

For effectiveness and a price of only $3.29, you really cant beat it. I've paid over $7.00 for a tube of whitening toothpaste before that tasted like crap and didn't really work! I'm much happier paying less for something that makes me feel better about myself.And for me, the Colgate MaxWhite toothpaste has a hidden function.... I'm a midnight snacker... the mintyness of the MaxWhite doesn't wear off and keeps me from snacking in the middle of the night!! I gotta love that!!

Snag yourself some Colgate MaxWhite for less, there's a $1.00 off coupon available at the site!!

4 comments:

Pricousins April 8, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

I smoke and drink coffee too so maybe I'll pick some of this up! Thanks!

Cascia Talbert April 8, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

I'm not a smoker but I do love my coffee and tea so I'm sure my teeth are pretty stained too. Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom April 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Now this is a neat idea! How cool that the tube is clear too. I'm with you - I've tried some that were so gritty and kind of gross. This one sounds so much better, and for that price? Why wouldn't I try it! Thanks for some great info - I'm going to pick up a tube next time I'm at the store.

Sarah April 10, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Not related to toothpaste, but so glad you're equally as dirty minded. lol I'll be mailing out Team Sportacus t-shirts! lol

Back to TOP