Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Happy Quotable Sunday ya'll!! Toni from A Daily Dose of Toni hosts Quotable Sunday every week! Want to participate? Head over and link up!!

I've been feeling unproductive lately... haven't wanted to clean, haven't gotten up the stamina to organize, need to still get everything in order for the mega yard sale happening here in a couple weeks... So this week's quotes are "EXCUSES"

Diet excuses...
"But the doughnut was calling my name."
"Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake."

For those lazy days...
"Today has been cancelled because of lack of interest!"


I've got better things to do cause...
"My Grandma got her arm caught in the microwave."


One for my best friends the bill collectors...
"Yes I know I owe this debt... but it isn't as important as paying for my cigarettes."


Good for anything....
"I do what cheerios tell me!"


And the excuse for anything and all things...
"It was the aliens I tell ya! It's the aliens! I was sitting and they came and put me in their spaceship and flew off, came back and blew up the cat and threw me down!"

12 comments:

Unknown April 19, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

I don't have a fav. I love them all! Too funny!!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place April 19, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

to funny..I can always come up with a diet excuse!

Jan :)

Unknown April 19, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Too funny! Now I will have to try one of these out this week!

Banteringblonde April 19, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

LOL grandma got her arm stuck in the microwave~

Stacy Uncorked April 19, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Hilarious choices, Casey!! Love 'em all! :)

Happy Quotable Sunday! :)

Minxy Mimi April 19, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

LOL, Ive been a slacker too!
I like the cheerios quote!

Jenn@ The Crazies April 19, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Love your excuse quotes!!! Happy Sunday!!

annies home April 19, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

I love thee lazy day qoute

Tia April 19, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

HAHA! It is so easy to make excuses isn't it? Here is one of my faves I have on a magnet on my fridge. "I don't need buns of steel, I would be happy with buns of cinnamon." Said by the one and only Ellen. :o)

Back to TOP