Thursday, April 23, 2009

KaBOOM! with 5 Minutes For Mom!!

I've officially joined in on the 5 Minutes for Mom KaBoom! team!!

KaBoom! is an awesome charity event that's goal is to find 100,000 play spaces, meaning playgrounds, skate parks and field complexes, in 100 days.

They want to make sure that there are places to play within walking distance of every child!! Now right now, I would NEVER walk to the closest park around here!! Its down a windy road that people just LOVEEE to speed on!! No thanks!! But we do drive around to some awesome parks in our area and I really cant wait to share them with everyone participating!! And even better, each time a playspace is added, they donate $1 to the charity- the 5M4M charity is First Book!

Join the 5M4M KaBoom! team!! I'm so excited to be a part of it!! I can't wait to add in my first place! I'll be doing it tomorrow, providing all goes well, after Boug's kindergarten registration! There's the most fabulous park right up the road!!

1 comments:

Annie April 27, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Thanks for helping to spread the word!

We linked back to your post here.

Cheers!

Annie Lynsen
Manager, Online Content & Community Development
KaBOOM!

Back to TOP