Saturday, April 25, 2009

How Much Do Parents Get Away With?!?!?!

There was a video brought to my attention that is out there of a mother... how she can call herself that, I'm not sure.... dragging her child through a Verizon store.

Now, at what point, can you step outside your body and see what it is you are doing, and know that its wrong? How much can one person get away with before a stranger intervenes? When a woman is literally dragging a small child on their back with what looks like one of those baby leashes, why do the people working NOT say a damn thing? Even saying something tactfully, like "Ma'am your child is going to have to walk while in the store."

This is not right, its not parenting and you're in a Verizon store surrounded by hundreds of tech savvy people carrying video phones and camera phones. Wise up. And treat your children well. Discipline is not dragging your kid through a store and even if the child is acting up like a freak, wouldn't you be embarrassed to act like this?




7 comments:

Unknown April 25, 2009 at 3:59 AM  

All I can say is OMG!!
I am as stunned watching that I as was watching Sarah Boyle singing.

Pricousins April 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

WOW! What a shame! it's sad most people won't do a damn thing. Hence the new show, What Would You Do?

Unknown April 26, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Wow.......... just WOW
I was really at a loss for words! That's pathetic! Her shopping was really THAT important? I totally would have said something to her too, I'm such a bi**h lol

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom April 26, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Geesh - what is with her??? Pick the child up and leave the store. Period. Don't drag your child. This makes me sick!

Jess NBP April 27, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

OH MY GOD!!! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING! Honestly I would've said something. You can pick the kid up and swat him on his butt and tell him to walk. I hate it when my two do that dead weight thing. That really grates on my nerves!

Hyla April 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

Jeez Louise, looks like she does it often too. That is nasty, dragging your kid across a dirty disgusting floor like that. I would have picked the kid up and left or threatened to leave him there. My husband definitely would have spanked him.

Back to TOP