Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wikki Stix!!


My daughter is an "I want" type of girl. She sees almost anything and immediately she wants it, usually its crap that I dont want to buy her and I make it up to her by getting her things that she doesn't even know existed but I know that she'll love even more than the original "I want" item.

This kept true with Wikki Stix! I don't even remember what her "I want" thing of the moment was, because when Wikki Stix came in the mail, she instantly forgot about whatever it was she was saying!! Wikki Stix are an awesome way to encourage imaginitive play and for kids to be creative! They are safe and non-toxic, and are made of a wax formula and yarn. Its awesome how kids, boys and girls both, can tap into their creativity and use Wikki Stix by themselves or to stick to things effortlessly!

I love how easily portable they are, definitely a perk for keeping a few in my purse for the lines at the bank or in the car when Boug is bored. Wikki Stix are priced right, with the rainbow pack of 24 only $3.25, the original packages of 48 at $6.25, the tons of fun pack at $15.95 and they have so many more products to browse through!!

Fun stuff for an awesome price, that's convenient and creative??? It doesn't get better than that in my book!! And parents might just sneak some Wikki Stix themself to take care of some household uses!!

5 comments:

susan April 24, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see how people use them "creatively" at their homes!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom April 24, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Casey - I love these! I wouldn't mind keeping some in my purse to play with while I'm in the waiting room at the doctors office! The prices are really good too. My kids always loved this type of toy, and they were ones I prefer over your standard toy. I like toys that made them think a bit.

A Psych Mommy April 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Oh my gosh--I remember Wikki Stix!!! I used to nanny for a child and that was her favorite toy!

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

I bet my kids would love these! I wish I would have had some for the 2 hour car ride yesterday.... Maybe they could have all stayed occupied, instead of playing with the annoying woopie coushins!

Dee April 28, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

I've never seen these...they look really neat!

Back to TOP