Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I'm finally getting organized enough to start sharing my menu plans, so I'm going to start participating in Menu Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie!!
Here's this weeks dinners:

Monday: Ham and Broccoli Pasta

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Turkey Sloppy Joes

Wednesday: Red Beans and Rice with Chicken Sausage

Thursday: Cheeseburger Pasta (found from my first time touring the MPM Mr. Linky!)

Friday: Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs

Saturday: Tator Tot Casserole

Sunday: Pulled Pork (no recipe online, just my own- boston butt in a crock pot with BBQ and a little water!!)

Sides are usually veggies and either rice or potatoes. I'm planning on trying my hand at Hoe Cakes for the first time ever this week!!

Breakfasts usually are Boug's choice, usually cold cereal, oatmeal, or toast and fruit.

Lunches are generally leftovers from the night before or PB & J sandwiches with yogurt or fruit.

My menu's for the week are usually a little "meat heavy" since my husband is a butcher and we get a ton of meat for either free or next to nothing.

Thanks for letting me participate in Menu Plan Monday!!

1 comments:

Leland's Mama April 26, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

I have another award for you at my blog: http://www.mamamakesmoney.net/2009/04/in-awe-of-my-awe-summmness.html

Back to TOP