Saturday, April 25, 2009

Frecklebox Review!

I love personalized gifts and my mother in law always tends to try to "make" personalized gifts for the kids, but they have NOTHING on the most fabulous books that I received for the kids from Frecklebox! Shhh... don't tell... its okay, she wont read this. She lives completely off the grid, no electricity, no running water etc...Boug got the "... Saves the Planet" personalized book and when it arrived she was thrilled! I didn't tell her it was coming... She immediately knew it was her name all over the book, she was amazed that someone would write her name on a wall on one of the pages. But my favorite page is the sunflowers with her name spelled out with bees!!

Though I wasn't expecting something for the baby, Lil' Buddy got the "My Name Is..." book!! Right now he'd rather attempt to eat it, but this book will definitely be something that we all treasure as the years progress.

The guys at Frecklebox really got it right when they started making their personalized products, they are absolutely stunning!! The pictures are so clear and clean, the pages aren't light and flimsy and the prices are perfect. With more to offer than just books, they have personalized puzzles, placemats, and so much more.

Frecklebox is going to be added to my list of gift-giving items most definitely!! Check out Frecklebox to please the children in your life!!

Thanks to Extraordinary Mothers for this review opportunity!!

2 comments:

Unknown April 26, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

This company is really great. We just got a couple of things from there and we all love them! My boys were so excited when they saw the stuff with their names on it!

kado! April 27, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

that is cute!
I ♥ personalized stuff!

Back to TOP