Saturday, April 11, 2009

Agoo Apparel and Leg Huggers!

Being the mom of a crawler in diapers, I'm absolutely in love with all the different leggy thing available these days for babies!! Only about 4 years ago, when Boug was a baby, I never ever came across any of them and I really wish I had!!

LegHuggers over at Agoo Apparel are definitely tip-top of the line! They are super super soft, and made with eco-friendly, sustainable bamboo! Its almost like they are silky and cottony and pillowy all at the same time... I genuinely wish I had some clothes of my own made from this fabulous bamboo!
I really love that LegHuggers protect little legs from chafing on carpet while crawling... or falling. And not to mention that LegHuggers are a UV protectant! Protect your little one from those harmful rays!

With adorable prints like the leopard pink, the fun yellow butterfly dance, the classic retro argyle, my favorite- dancing daisies and more, its time for LegHuggers to come out with some gender neutral or boys colors!

Don't forget to become a fan of LegHuggers on Facebook- They are going to be giving away a pair of LegHuggers to a Facebook fan! And they are also involved with the Free Hugs Campaign, because really, everyone needs a free hug at some point!

Head over and check out LegHuggers and don't forget to check out the other awesome stuff from Agoo Apparel, I'm loving the boys twosie top for Lil' Buddy and the glamour capri would look so fabulous on my Boug!

4 comments:

valerie2350 April 11, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

adorable - love the argyle :)

Hyla April 18, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Those are beautiful and adorable! I loved using leg warmers on my last baby!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• April 20, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

I heart baby leg warmers - there is just something about seeing leg warmers on chunky cute baby legs! I especially love that Leg Huggers are bamboo - I'm diggin' the pink retro argyle. I could see that going with just about anything in Charlie's wardrobe ;)

Back to TOP