Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dear Kid Saturday

Its Dear Kid Saturday again!! This week just flew by!! If you'd like to participate in Dear Kid Saturday head over to Cutest Kid Ever and grab the button to do your own!!


Dear Boug,

I'm so proud of you for being the very best kid at Kindergarten screening yesterday. You were an absolute angel when some others were being not so great. I know that you're getting tired of your brother bothering you more and more each day, but it will get better, and now that the spring is really here, we'll be able to get out more and do more fun things.

I know that I get annoyed with you at times, but its because I know how very smart that you are and when you act silly, its hard to think that you're the same kid! You're brilliant and yes, I expect a lot from you. Sometimes I have to remind myself, you're only 4.

So Boogerbeaner, I'm gonna try my best to ease up on you, I love you to bits!!
Mom



Dear Lil' Buddy,

Leave the cat alone. And can you please start liking your father as much as you like me? Its starting to wear on him and sometimes I really just need to go to the grocery store without you. He doesn't want you screaming the whole time that I'm gone like you do.

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

Kristin April 25, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

But mama he lovers you!!

I too fins myself expecting too much of Kaila..will work on that.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom April 26, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

How cute! Your little girl sounds like such a sweetie. I do remember the times of not being able to leave the house when my daughter was little - she would cry whenever I would leave. It did get frustrating.

Back to TOP