Sunday, April 19, 2009

Free Passes

Not every couple has a free pass list. Not every couple has that type of humor and I'm not judging anyone for not having the same sense of humor as me and my hub, and I'd really hope that those of you that don't have the same views as me wouldn't judge me. I've brought this topic up a while ago, in jest, elsewhere and got completely flamed for it.

Now... If you and your significant other had a "free pass"... meaning that if you had an opportunity to sleep (or not actually sleep) with a celebrity, a real opportunity... which 5 celebrities are you allowed to have relations with, no questions asked?


With the whole "free pass" thing, you're supposed to get 5... but I dont know if my husband is trying to be a good guy or what.. but he's only officially chosen 2.

He gets:
1. Sandra Bullock
2. Kelly Ripa

Ummm yeah... I cant compete or complain if by some strange chance that Sandra Bullock or Kelly Ripa want to sleep with my husband. But thats alright, cause I've got some good ones that he isn't allow to complain about either!!



I get:
1. Christopher Meloni
2. Dane Cook
3. Jerry Trainor
4. Gordan Ramsay





Remember that episode of Friends when Ross has his free pass list and takes off Isabella Rossellini? Then he bumps into her?? I mean why take that chance?? And in a recent poll, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were topping off the free pass lists out there, surprisingly neither one of them are on ours!!

Who's on yours?
Do you think you could really go through with it given the green light by your significant other and providing the celeb was into you??

3 comments:

Ambrosia @ The Purple Booker April 20, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Jackson Rathbone is currently the only one on my free pass list.I am re grouping.

Hubbie has Alyssa Milano,and two others i cant recall at the moment.

Unknown April 20, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

Great post Casey! I have to say, I couldn't do it now, although if you would have asked me years ago... haha. I left you something on my blog here :)
http://shimmermebluedesigns.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-award.html

kado! April 20, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

I would only have Angelina Jolie on mine!....& I'd ♥ my husband to join us! but...in her last movie Sean thought she was too skinny....so I might have to fly solo on that one! I think Jessica Alba is HOT too....as for the men...my husband does it for me!

Back to TOP