Friday, April 24, 2009

Fabulous Flipper!!

I'm not complaining, but Boug has an obsession with bathroom type stuff... lotions, combs, hairsprays, mouthwash, toothpaste, tooth brushes... You name it, if its any of that type of stuff, I cant get it away. I ask her 100 times a day what the hell she's doing in the bathroom. Sometimes she replies with a frantic "Nothing Mom!!" and comes running out, but its usually... "Brushing my teeth again!!!" Like I said, I'm sooooo not complaining.
She got a new surprise in the mail the other day that is keeping her in the bathroom again. Its the most adorable toothbrush holder from Flipper. Flipper makes some of the most innovative bathroom accessories around!! With the cutest lines of awesome toothbrush holders like the animal world line, dino egg, my puppy and more... but my favorite is the ever so classy ozy spring breeze designs!!

Its so easy to use, you just pop it in and pop it out and the toothbrush is covered up and away from germs! Its not sitting on the bathroom counter and each family member knows which one is theirs! I can't wait to use my ozy holder as a travel case for my toothbrush when I rock it out at BlogHer!! They also offer a razor holder, I'm loving mine since I can suction cup it up high and not be worried about the kids getting it in their bathtub.

When we move our bathroom is going to be much smaller then the gigantor bathroom we have now... I know, its sad... but I'm looking forward to being able to stick the Flipper toothbrush holders on the mirror so I don't lose too much counter space with a regular countertop toothbrush holder!!

Flipper products are available at Target.com and you can even search for a nearby store based on your location on their website!!

2 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom April 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

What a neat idea! I swear, all of these cool products come out after my kids are grown. Thank you for the information...I have to check them out.

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

That is an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Back to TOP