Wednesday, April 15, 2009

World Championship Games!

I'll admit it. I'm the tetris-type mom. As a kid I always played "puzzle" type video games, and I never thought I'd change. Then I met the hub and it was all down hill from there... we've had late night tournaments and he catches me playing video games without him all the time. Yep... he gets jealous that he's not playing too.

Most recently... I've been sneaking Boug's Nintendo DS. Shhhhh.... dont tell. I've been sneaking and grabbing a few minutes at a time of "me" time. The newest "me" time addiction- World Champion Games from The Game Factory.
I'm loving that I have so many different things to choose from. No getting bored easily with thirteen events with career, tournament, and multiplayer modes. I hate games that after playing two times or so, you get completely bored with. I'm loving the choices, World Champion Games has 100m, long jump, shot put, high jump, 400m, 110m hurdles, discus throw, pole vault, javelin, 1500m, rifle shooting, pistol shooting and archery. I was showing my one neice the game at Easter after she begged me to come to her track and field meet at the high school that was today. She was stoked and begged me if she could borrow the game... Call me the bad family member, but I said no.

I'm not too quick to catch on, and World Championship Games makes it easy to get the hang of the event. Its not hard to get the hang of what you need to do for each game event! Loving it!! And definitely a YAY for being able to unlock extra events, I love a good challenge!!

Shhh... this post was supposed to be up earlier today, but when I was supposed to be writing it, I was playing World Championship Games by The Game Factory instead.

3 comments:

kado! April 15, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

we will Have to check this one out! Thanks for the review!

Unknown April 15, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

My kids would love this game! Thanks for sharing :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• April 16, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

LOL I love that you procrastinated writing the post about the game ... because you were playing it. :) You're too funny. I'll have to look into this one. I love trying new DS games :)

Back to TOP